Awards, Achievements and Recognitions
- Manipal University- Best Resource Person- 2020.
- Appointed as Volunteer Speaker for Entrepreneur Mindset Classes by Delhi State Govt.- 2020
HP Tourism and HIM AANCHAL Chef Association- Awarded for outstanding contribution- 2019.
Vietnam- Indian Ambassador to Danang in promoting Indian Cuisine amongst 9 countries- 2019
Nepal- Ministry of Tourism appreciated the effort of promoting nutrition-based program for orphan children-2019.
IFCA- 2019 Culinary Mentor of the Year.
Gold Award- Rising Star Chef of the Year- 2019- Hospitality Group.
Lauded by Chief Minister of Himachal Pradesh- Shri Jai Ram Thakur- 2019 for promoting Himalayan ingredients globally.
Limca Book of Records- 2019
TEDx RGUNL Patiala 2019 speaker– Click here
Russia- Sky Delight Awards 2019-
IIIT Delhi- For Symposium on Computational Gastronomy- 2019.
Recognized by Forbes for the Guinness World Record coverage- 2018.
Cook and Bake Academy New Delhi- Recognized for outstanding accomplishments- 2018.
TEDx DAV College 2018 speaker– Video available on TEDx portal (Click here).
National Online Culinary Competition 2018- Appointed as Main Jury.
Worldchefs Congress Expo- 2018 Team India Culinary Ambassador and awarded Vice President of Young Chefs
Association of India.
Paramount Chef of the Year- 2018 by Chefs Association of Five Years
AROMA Institute Award for Global Culinary guidance- 2018.
Indian Hospitality Congress- Award for Excellence- 2018.
Guinness world record for the World’s highest pop up restaurant at Mt Everest Region. - 2018
Chef association of Five rivers awarded paramount chef of the year 2018.
Dev Sanskrit university awarded outstanding performance on culinary field- 2018.
AIMS Bangalore – special
Culinary Award for the contribution in culinary arts. In 2017 also.
Cibo nostrum 2018 Sicily for being first Indian chef Ambassador to Showcase Himalayan Cuisine to Italy.
- Food for Thought Fest-2017 Demonstration of Himalayan Cuisine alongside well recognized names in the industry.
- Maulana university awarded as chef for the year supporting community-2017.
- IFCA-2016 Indian Federation of Chefs Association-specialaward for the input in global culinary stage.
- First Indian to be San Pellegrino Young Chef semi-finalist from Middle East Africa-2015
- Emirates Culinary Guild Merit Award-2014 Gulfood Dubai Expo
- Etihad Airways Culinary Champion-Best Creative Chef 2014
- Bocuse d’or Culinary Olympics India-main candidate twice-2014 and 2016.
- Australia-Melbourne, Awarded Best on Ground by Etihad Stadium-2013.